1. We do not accept liability for damage or injury through misuse of products purchased.
2. The title in all goods will remain the property of Martial Art Pro Direct until such time as payment is received in full.
3. Goods are subject to availability. We reserve the right to alter specifications and/or products without notification.
4. Designs and colour schemes may vary due to the manufacture and/or dye process of some items from time to time.
5. Prices are subject to alteration without prior notice.
6. Customers should be aware that we do not operate on a sale or return basis. This does not affect your statutory rights.
7. Please consult our website for full item descriptions. Martial Arts Pro Direct will not be held responsible for goods incorrectly ordered.
8. Where, in spite of its reasonable efforts, Martial Arts Pro Direct is unable to perform an obligation due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control, it shall not be deemed to be in breach of its contract with the customer.
9. Martial Art Pro Direct Ltd reserves the right to not publish product reviews if the content is deemed inaccurate.
11. Martial Art Pro Direct images may not be used without our express written consent.
12. Please note that not all of these terms will be applicable to business agreements.
1. Back ordered goods will be despatched as soon as possible and will not incur additional postal charges as long as the delivery is within 2 weeks of the original order. After that time, the order will be classed as a new order and delivery will be charged accordingly.
2. The retail customer will be entitled to a cooling off period of 7 working days after having received the goods or at any time prior to receiving goods. The cancellation should be notified in writing (this includes letters or email). The cost of returning the product unless faulty, defective or not fit for its purpose will be at the customer's expense.
3. Please note that filled vinyl punch bags, judo / crash mats, bulky or long items are subject to extra postage charges and are not included in our free delivery service.
4. In the event of any alterations needing to be made to an item by the recipient or a third party working on behalf of the recipient please ensure that the correct item has been received in a satisfactory condition prior to any work being carried out. (This includes alterations to size, colour or any embroidery work and similar customization) Failure to do so will prohibit the item in question being accepted for an exchange or a return.
1. Customers are required to notify us within two working days of any shortages or damages to their deliveries. Any notifications after this time cannot be dealt with as insufficient time will be afforded to us to investigate the claim. Any customer requesting goods to be left safe, are accepting full liability, therefore the cost of goods and any claim cannot be brought to Martial Art Pro Direct for missing or partially delivered items.
2. Where parcels are delivered by courier, if the outer packaging is visibly damaged, the customer is requested to sign for the goods stating that the parcel was damaged. This will not affect customers statutory rights to a reasonable opportunity to examine the goods contained. If the customer notices damage upon delivery, they should where possible, write this on the delivery sheet.
3. Refusal of goods at the time of delivery will result in full postal charges being incurred by the customer, this includes sending back to source.
4. Investigation of missing or delayed parcels will be pursued through normal channels before compensation is considered. We aim to resolve postal issues as soon as possible.
5. Please note that courier charges may be applicable where customers require goods to be re-directed to an alternate address or where a further delivery attempt has to be made by the courier when the customer has been unavailable to accept the goods.
6. On request Martial Art Pro Direct provide a next day delivery service (Inland only, excluding highlands of Scotland). If placed before 2:00pm Monday to Friday your order will arrive the next working day, unless it contains custom or special order items (excluding public holidays and in circumstances permitting). If your order is placed on the weekend and you have requested a next day delivery service your order will arrive on Wednesday.
7. If a card has been left at a delivery premises, failure to act upon the card will result in a re-delivery charge (where applicable). All parcels delivered by our couriers require a signature. Please make prior arrangements to accept your orders. All undelivered Parcels will incur a re-delivery charge to the customer.
8. When choosing any Royal Mail delivery options, please make sure you have read and agreed to their terms and conditions concerning delivery promises and insurance allowances. Visit the Royal Mail website for more information.
1. Returns cannot be processed on a weekend in the shop, however will be carried out within a reasonable time without causing significant inconvenience. If you wish to return a product, please click here to view our returns policy.
2. Please note we cannot accept the return of Hakama if the stitching has been removed. Your usual rights under the Sale of Goods Act 1979 remain unaffected.
3. If you wish to return large items i.e. matting, punch/filled bags and heavy items please contact us first.
4. For hygiene reason we cannot accept the return of any groin guards or gum shields unless the item is defective. This does not affect your statutory rights.
If you have any complaints about the service provided or the products purchased, we will deal with it swiftly.
Under no circumstances does Martial Art Pro Direct disclose any of its customers’ details to any third party. Customer details are only used to take and fulfil customer orders, administer and enhance the site and service, and we only disclose information to third parties for goods delivery purposes.